Once you have taken the renowned IFCI Cybercrime Investigator course, how do you verify that you are now a qualified practitioner in the field? What can future employers use to benchmark your expertise against other candidates? How do you tell the world that you not only took the training but that you thrived under it and you are now ready to advance your career?
The answer is by undertaking the IFCI Certified Cybercrime Investigator exam. By passing this exam, you will earn the right to call yourself an IFCI Certified Cybercrime Investigator and you can walk into future interviews confident that your knowledge and experience are backed by IFCI's reputation and commitment to you as a certified member of our community.
IFCI-CCI Exam Rules & Specifications:
- The exam is 100 questions.
- You have 2.5 hours to complete the exam, after which all access will be cut off.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- The questions will be drawn from IFCI-CCI training, lecture and labs.
- You do not have to take IFCI-CCI training to attempt the exam but it is highly recommended.
- Your purchase of the certification exam grants you access to one exam attempt, pass or fail.
- The exam will be delivered online and you are free to take it at your convenience. However, once you begin the exam, you cannot stop it. We suggest you carefully block enough time for you to take the exam without interruption.
- Upon successful completion, IFCI will mail your certificate and other materials to the address listed in your IFCI profile. Ensure it is correct prior to taking the exam.
- Cost of the exam and all certification materials is $75.00 US Dollars.